Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hi, All

This blog has been very quiet. I wonder how many of our classmates really read it or even know about it. You feel as if you are doing some monologue when you write something here. Life should be a many splendored things. Don't just work all the time, enjoy life should be a higher priority.

Taiwan just finished the presidential election & all of you already know the result. One week before the election, I took a walk in a nearby park with some of my friends. It was a beautiful day, I raised my head & see some cirrus hanging in the blue sky. Cirrus is a kind of clouds formed in very high altitude, about 5,000 ft. I have seen this before in autumn of Taipei during our college days. Suddenly, I have an urge to make a poem out of it. I said "藍天馬尾雲", I asked my friends to finish the sentence .ie. 对联 or 对句. We had some interesting combinations. I invite our classmates to do the same if you are interested to supply the inputs.

No comments: